The sketchs were prepared by Bojan Zadravec on the basis of an interview with Marie Jrana in 2002.
The synagogue was situated on the northern bank of the river Čŕnec, facing with its eatern facade Mladinska Street. It was built c. 1860 and demolished in 1937, as a consequence of the shrinking community.
The synagogue was a compact mass under a hipped roof, lit by round-headed and rectangular windows, decorated with pilasters and crowning cornice. The semicircular window in the eastern wall marked the interior place of the Torah ark (like in Lendava).
Premk, Janez and Mihaela Hudelia, Jewish Heritage: A Guidebook to Slovenia (Ljubljana: JAS, 2014)