The chapel in Lendava was built at the entrance to the Jewish cemetery in 1906. It is a compact, rectangular, Neo-Classicist structure, covered by a hipped tile roof. Its exterior walls are plastered and painted, decorated with a molded stringcourse and crowning cornice. Segment-headed gateways pierce the street and cemetery sides of the chapel. The side windows on the street façade are round-headed, facilitated with wooden shutters. The side openings on the cemetery side are rectangular, missing any frames or shutters.
Premk, Janez and Mihaela Hudelia, Jewish Heritage: A Guidebook to Slovenia (Ljubljana: JAS, 2014)