The cemetery chapel in Nova Gorica was built in 1929. It consists of the main mass based on a square plan, and a rectangular lower extension under separate hipped tile roofs. On the exterior, the chapel is decorated with aediculae, paneling, cornices, and rusticated corner pilasters. The overall style of the chapel is Art Deco.
In 1986 the chapel was comletely rebuilt to serve as a casino.
Premk, Janez and Mihaela Hudelia, Jewish Heritage: A Guidebook to Slovenia (Ljubljana: JAS, 2014)