This text was prepared by William Gross:
A special Siddur with many unusual features and additions as well as the addition of a Tehilim that was prnted in 1802, B.2432. There is also a book of Techinot in Yiddish at the end, with no title page. All these are bound together in a binding with silver corners and a large silver clasp, finely worked.
The book was published by Tzvi Hirsch Segal Spitz of Pressburg, who was responsible for resuming Hebrew printing in Offenbach in 1767, after a hiatus of a few decades. His press continued to function after his death in 1809 under his son, Abraham Spitz, and remained active until 1832.