Obj. ID: 45311
Jewish Funerary Art Jewish cemetery in Kalynivske (before 2016 - Kalininske), Ukraine
According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the cemetery was established in 1807. It is marked on map from 1890 and on a German map from the 1930s.
The entire territory of the cemetery is fenced. The front is fenced with an iron fences about 1.5m high, on the right there is a concrete fence about 1m high. At the rear and to the left there is a meter-long masonry wall, which is broken in places. The cemetery is shared, there is a separate section for the Jewish cemetery, the entrance is through municipal one. There are about 1,000 gravestones.
Date of the oldest tombstone: 1914
Date of the latest tombstone: 2019
To reach the cemetery from the southern exit of the village of Kalinivske, drive south for 90m, the cemetery is on the right, with the entrance through the municipal cemetery.