According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. According to the dates on the preserved gravestones, it can be assumed that the cemetery emerged in the early 18th century. First, the place was marked on a Russian map of 1900. The cemetery is surrounded by remnants of a stone wall. There are about 100 gravestones.