The round coronet is divided into two parts: a base and an upper part.
The flat base is decorated with a pattern of conches, volutes and flowers. The upper border of the base bears a rope pattern. The upper part is decorated with a lower band of volutes and conches. The main part is alternatively decorated with a small and a big cartouche. The small cartouches are flanked by two volutes and by two leaves at top and at bottom. A leaf is depicted inside the cartouche which surmounts two flowers. The big cartouches are concave and are flanked by two volutes.
A plaque with an inscription and the following Sanctuary Implements are attached to them: the Shewbread Table, The seven-branched Menorah, the priestly head-gear, a hanging lamp and the Tablets of the Covenant. The dedicatory inscription is written in linear letters and reads:
נדבת/ קק"י [קהילה קדושה יצ"ו =ישמרה צורה וגואלה] פיסא / לע"נ [לעילוי נשמת] מעלת החכם / שבתי א' [אלפרדו] טואף / ריש מתא וריש מתבתה / בליוורנו / תרפ"ד-תשכ"ד. "
Donation / of the Holy Congregation of Pisa may the Lord protect and redeem it / for the exaltation of the soul of the distinguished wise / Shabbetai Alfredo Toaff / Rabbi and the head of yeshiva / in Livorno / 684-724 [1924-1964]
| 3 (ON262, 246/7 )
2. The hallmark depicts the initials E and G on both sides of a lily. It is stamped on the collar and on the shaft. ##Unidentified