Obj. ID: 6021
Jewish Architecture Great Synagogue in Oshmiany - Women's section
To the main object: Great Synagogue in Oshmiany - Interior
The women’s section is connected to the prayer hall through five large arches. Probably they were installed during the renovation of 1902 and bricked after WWII.
Women entered through an exterior wooden staircase attached to the southern façade (not preserved).