The Torah mantle is made of violet velvet.
The rectangular cloth cloak is made of two parts and is attached at the upper border, leaving two openings for Torah scroll rods. It opens in its lower part on both sides. The front side of the cloth bears a dedicatory inscription embroidered in outline letters and reads:
כ' ת' [כתר תורה] / לכבוד יום חנכת / בית התפלה / שנבנה לזכרון / אנשי חיל / אשר נפלו במלחמה / נדבת / ה"ח [החבר] ר' דוב ני' [נרו יאיר] / ו"ז [וזוגתו] קרינדל תי' [תחיה] / תרצב / לפ"ק
"Crown of Torah / in honour of the day of inauguration / of the prayer house / built in memory of / military men / who were killed in a war /a donation of / the scholar R. Dov, may his light shine / and his wife Kreindl, may she live / (5)692 [=1932]"
The back side (Aleph no. 3890) bears a dedicatory inscription in Hungarian and an embroidered decoration of the Ark of the Covenant topped by two winged lions supporting the Tablets of the Law. The lions are flanked by palm trees. The inscription starts at the top of the cloth and continues below the description. It is embroidered in outline letters and reads:
Hőseink / emlékének / 1914 – 1918 / kegyelettel / felajánlotta / Holitscher / Bernát / és neje / Neufeld / Cornélia
"In memory of our heroes. 1914-1918. Donated in piety by Bernát Holitscher and his wife Cornélia Neufeld."