According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the cemetery was most likely established in the late 19th or early 20th century. Given the oldest tombstone dates to 1916, it can be inferred the cemetery already existed in that era. The cemetery also appears marked on Polish maps of the region from the 1930s. There are 15 gravestones.
Date of the oldest tombstone: 1916
Date of the latest tombstone: 1939
Starting at the old Jewish cemetery, proceed northeast along the road for 1,800 metres, turning left onto the field road. The cemetery is located 125 metres west of the road, in a wooded area in the middle of the field.