According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the period of the cemetery's establishment is unknown, but presumably between the 16th and 17th centuries. According to Yizkor Trisk, there was a local legend about the first Jewish cemetery of the town, which was partially preserved in the late 19th century. Its location is unknown. This cemetery existed from the 17th century and was shut down in the late 19th century. Mostly wooden gravestones were used. Around 20 years ago, some old gravestones could still be found at the site, but today, none are preserved. In 2013, Israel Meir Gabbai constructed a fence surrounding the cemetery and the ohel of Avraham of Trisk (known as the Trisker Maggid, d. 1889). Yizkor Trisk also mentions that before WWII, the cemetery included the Maggid's white ohel, buried alongside his wife and daughter, as well as the grave of the daughter of the Yom-Tov Lipmann Heller (known as Tosafot Yom Tov), whose husband was the rabbi in Volodymyr-Volynskyi. The cemetery site is surrounded by a metal fence, 1.5 metres high. The cemetery site is used for cattle grazing and household needs.
To reach the cemetery, proceed to the end of Torhova Street. The cemetery site is located on the left of the road.