According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the period of the cemetery's establishment is unknown, but is estimated to be in the 18th century. It appears on Russian maps of the mid-19th century. In 1941 and 1942, groups of Jews were shot in this cemetery. The cemetery was supposedly damaged during WWII and demolished during the Soviet era. In the 1970s, a local school was built on the site. The cemetery was on the site of a school and woods behind it.