According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. Presumably the Jewish Cemetery was established in the 19th century since it appears on Russian topographic maps of 1880s and, later, was also marked on Polish map of 1939. Nowadays there are no visible traces of the cemetery and its boundaries. The cemetery site is a derelict stretch on the riverbank. The site is out of use. No tombstones preserved. The cemetery is located off Chornovola (Kotovs’koho) Street and borders the Ikva River on its southern side.