According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown, but according to the dates on the preserved tombstones it can be assumed that the cemetery emerged in the late 19th century. It first appears on Russian maps from the 1880s and, later, on a Polish map from 1939. The cemetery is surrounded by a 1.2 metre tall metal fence with a concrete base. The cemetery is regularly cleared by pupils of the local school. There are 28 gravestones. Most of the preserved tombstones are toppled and lying down.