According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the exact period of the cemetery establishment is unknown. The cemetery emerged no later than the second half of the 19th century, as according to the Commission on the Preservation of Jewish Heritage, the earliest burials dated to 1842. It is marked on the map from 1900. The cemetery is fenced on three sides with an iron fence 1m high. The fence has been destroyed. There is a cross on the territory for unknown reasons. Cattle is grazing on the territory. There are about 200 gravestones.