According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the exact period of the cemetery's establishment is unknown. It was most likely constructed in the 19th century. The only surviving matzevah dates from the early 20th century. The cemetery is marked on an old Russian map of the region. The majority of the cemetery was demolished in 1919. The majority of the cemetery is now a derelict field, with the only surviving matzevah standing beside the ohel. It is dated 1911.