According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the exact period of the cemetery’s construction is unknown. It has not been found on any old maps of the region. However, according to epigraphic data, it already existed by the second half of the 19th century. There are about 30 gravestones.
Date of the oldest tombstone: 1884
Date of the latest tombstone: 1913
The cemetery can be found 800 metres from the entrance to Medvyn on the road from Shcherbashyntsi village, in the woods on the southern side of the road.