According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the exact period of the cemetery’s establishment as well as its demolishing are unknown. It is marked on the map from 1941. It is likely that it was demolished during or soon after WWII. On the territory of the demolished Jewish cemetery there is now a parking lot and a service station. Local residents could not provide information about either the New or the Old Jewish cemeteries.
| between 81 and 82 Tsentralna street