According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. According to locals, the cemetery was demolished when the farms were being built, around the 1950s. It is marked on maps from the 1890s and 1941. There is one stone that looks like a tombstone. The cemetery has been demolished, there are many broken stones lying around the territory, these stones may well be just building materials.
The cemetery is located at the south of the village. From No.84 Zhovtnev Street walk 70m south, turn left, continue for 180m and then turn right (south) and walk 200m across the field. The cemetery is located behind an abandoned building.