According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the cemetery was founded in the mid 19th century. The last funeral was conducted in 1949, it was later demolished in the 1950s. It cannot be found marked on old maps of the region. There are no tombstones preserved.
The cemetery is located at the corner of Kobzarya street, to the north of the local sports stadium “Mashynobudivnyk”.