According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the exact period of the cemetery’s foundation is unknown. The oldest preserved gravestone dates back to the post-war period. According to the Committee on the Preservation of Jewish Heritage, the cemetery once contained a number of older gravestones, dating from 1930 to 1937. However, the ESJF team was unable to find these in 2020.
The cemetery is surrounded by an old wooden fence, which has fallen in some places. There are about 60 gravestones. Some of the older gravestones are partially sunken in the ground or covered in moss and other vegetation. The older tombstones are not legible. The site is also home to one Christian grave.
Date of the oldest tombstone: 1948
Date of the latest tombstone: 2013