The synagogue was built in the middle of the 18th century. The building renovated after fire in 1769. The women’s section was added in the 19th century. (Piechotka, M., and K. Piechotka, Bramy Nieba: Bóznice drewniane, p. 322-328). The synagogue was destroyed in the Second Word War.
Exterior and interior of the building was decorated with a variety of wooden carvings.
On the double windows of the prayer hall and on the round windows of the gable were made decorative gratings. The location of the Torah ark on the eastern facade has been designated by a six-pointed star.