According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the exact period of the cemetery's establishment is unknown. It was not marked on old maps, but according to the dates on the preserved gravestones it can be assumed that the cemetery already existed in the early 20th century.
Date of the oldest tombstone: 1912
Date of the latest tombstone: 1932
To reach the cemetery, proceed for 260 metres in the eastern direction from the village council. Turn right to the secondary road. Proceed for about 220 metres. Turn left to the fied road. Proceed for about 280 metres. The cemetery is located in the woods.