Text columns nos. 21-26 surrounded by the hand-painted floral decoration. The scenes (nos. 21-26) in the lower margins illustrate:
21. A couple standing between a big flower and an animal - an unidentified scene.
22. A couple standing between a big flower and a building - possibly Haman (with a sword) and Zeresh.
23. On the right and in the center, Haman is falling on Esther's bed while he begging for his life (Es. 7:8) that is witnessed by the king. On the left, Haman is hanged (Es. 7:10).
24. Two mounted men and a walking man - possibly Ahasuerus' messengers (Es. 8:14).
25. One of the battles between the Jews and their enemies but it is difficult to determine which verse is depicted here.
26. On the right, a man is seated on a chair and another man in front of him. On the left, a man is seated at a table and another one is approaching the table - both scenes are difficult for unambiguous interpretation.
An additional illustration (no. 27) - hanging of Haman's ten sons (Es. 9:14) is incorporated into col. 23. There are ten small gallows with a sigle body suspending from each of them. Below two flowers are painted. Also, this is the only column in the scroll that is decorated with an abstract geometric pattern on its either side.
Esther, Book of (following the order of the story) | Haman falling on Esther's bed (Es. 7:8)
Esther, Book of (following the order of the story) | Haman hanged (Es. 7:10)
Esther, Book of (following the order of the story) | Ahasuerus' messenger(s) (Es. 8:14)
Esther, Book of (following the order of the story) | Jews battle their enemies (Es. 9:5-12)
Ornamentation: | Foliate and floral ornaments
Vase | Vase with flowers
Abstract | Abstract geometric
Esther, Book of (following the order of the story) | Haman's sons hanged (Es. 9:14)
Ornamentation: | Foliate and floral ornaments | Flower
The Book of Esther in Hebrew