The cylindrical finials are shaped as a pair of coronets. They are formed by a circumferential base bordered by a twisted rope-like strip and inscribed with a Hebrew inscription, in square, filled letters that reads:
"נדבת חבורת תלמוד תורה פה מונדווי שנת ת"ץ לפ"ק."
"A donation of Havurat Talmud Torah (Torah learning society), here in Mondovi, the year (5)490 (1730)."
An additional Hebrew inscription, inscribed around the coronet in large letters reads: "כתר תורה" (The crown of Torah). Two engrailed strips and a dotted strip between them, adorn its upper edges.