The rectangular Torah curtain comprises of a main cloth and a dedicatory panel.
The red main cloth bears a decoration of leaves and small flowers.
The dedicatory panel appears at the upper part of the main cloth. It is shaped as a horizontal square and bears a dedicatory inscription. The inscription is written in square filled letters and reads: "Dedicated to the Lord / This Torah curtain was dedicated / by Aharon and Esther Alsheikh may they live / for the exaltation of the soul of their mother Rivka Alsheikh / who passed away on the 24th day of Sivan / the year (5)707 = ??? 1947 / May her soul be bound up in the bond of life." Two flowering branches appear at the bottom corners of the inscription. A goldened stripe frames the dedicatory panel.
Fringes appear at the upper and lower edges of the Torah curtain.
Hooks for hanging the Torah curtain are attached to its upper edge.