No official name.
Who is commemorated?
Jews of independent professions killed here on August 3–4, 1941
The monument is located in the forest near the village Pavlivka (former Pawełcze) on the mass grave of Stanisławów Jews. It is located adjacent to the monuments to Polish and Ukrainian people that also were killed by the Nazis in August 1941.
The monument is made of stone and decorated with a marble plaque, inscribed in Hebrew and English.
שנספו ב יא״ – יב״ לח״ אב
Translation: Eternal memory of 2865 Jews of Jewish intelligentsia from Stanisławów who perished on 11–12 of the Av month of the year 5701 [=August 4–5, 1941].
To memory about 2865
which was shoot here
3-4/VIII – 1941
Creation this monument
financed ing. Alejandro Landman
from Montevideo, Urugvay
to memory about his father -
dr. Hersh /Zwi/ Landman