The synagogue was built in the middle of 17th century. The murals was made in 1714. The dates of restoration of synagogue and the wall paintings: 1895, 1905, 193, 1938-39. (Piechotka, M., & K. Piechotka, Bramy Nieba: Bóznice drewniane na ziemiach dzwnei Rzeczypospolitej,182)
The bulk of the building with prayer hall is almost square in plan (12x12,7), covered with a high combined double roof. Two galleries are connected to the building from the west façade. Women's section is adjacent to the prayer hall from the north and south sides. The shape of the building are changed after the last restoration in the 1938-39.
The prayer hall was covered by stepped barrel vault.
The height of the walls of the prayer hall – 7m. The height of the vault – 10,5m.