The synagogue was built in the late 17th – early 18th century (The date on the bima – 1730, according to Piechotka, M., and K. Piechotka, Bramy Nieba: Bóznice drewniane, p. 239). The murals were made in the middle of the 18th century.
The bulk of the building with prayer hall is almost square in plan, covered with a high combined double roof. Two tier open galleries connected to the building from the west façade. Women's section is adjacent to the prayer hall from the north side. The murals are from the middle of the 18th century.