According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the exact period of the cemetery's establishment is unknown. Presumably, the cemetery was established in the mid-18th century. The earliest preserved gravestone relates to the 1760s. According to locals, the cemetery was vandalised in 1950-60s. Gravestones from the site were used to rebuild stairs of Hnivosh and Potots’kyy castles.
The cemetery site is used for cattle grazing. There are about 300 gravestones.
Date of the oldest tombstone: 1769
Date of the latest tombstone: 1914