Synagogue in Lendava was built in 1866. It is a Neo-Classicist or rather Biedermeier styled building with elements of baroque survival. On its exterior, it is a compact mass with rounded corners and pilasters of unspecified architectural order, under a hipped tile roof. The structure is smoothly plastered and painted. The prayer hall is lit by two tall round-headed windows in the southern wall; the semicircular window in the eastern wall marked the interior place of the Torah ark (like in Beltinci); three smaller windows in the western part provide light for the starcase to the women's gallery. The entrance door is serving (currently) both men and women is rectangular.
Ruth Ellen and Samuel D. Gruber, "Jewish Monuments in Slovenia," Časopis za zgodovino in narodopisje 71/36, issue 1-2 (summer 2000), pp. 135-156, p. 151;
Rudolf Klein, Zsinagógák Magyarországon, 1782–1918: Fejlődéstörténet, tipológia és jelentőség / Synagogues in Hungary, 1782–1918: Genealogy, Typology and Architectural Significance (Budapest: TERC, 2011), p. 275.
Premk, Janez and Mihaela Hudelia. Jewish Heritage: A Guidebook to Slovenia (Ljubljana: JAS, 2014)