The street side of the cemetery is surrounded by a metal mesh fence with gates. The cemetery is mostly demolished. There are about 60 remnants of gravestones. The only dated tombstone is of 1939. The site is used for cattle grazing.
To reach the cemetery, turn onto Sportyvna Street on the crossroads with the main street. Proceed for about 800 metres. Turn left onto Shkil'na Street. Proceed for 200 metres. The cemetery is located on the left of the road.