According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. The oldest gravestone relates to the mid-19th century, so it can be assumed that the cemetery emerged during that period. It was not marked on old maps.
The cemetery was mostly destroyed during WWII. Preserved gravestones were moved from their original places. The cemetery is surrounded by a metal fence on the 1.5-meter-high concrete basement. There are about 20 gravestones on the site.
Date of the oldest tombstone: 1868
Date of the latest tombstone: 1938