According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. First, it appears on cadastral maps of 1857. It can be assumed that the cemetery emerged in the mid 19th century. It is unknown when the cemetery was demolished. Nowadays, there are no visible traces of the cemetery and its boundaries. A boiler house was built over the cemetery site. There are some stones resembling gravestones' fragments on the site.