According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. First, it appears on Austrian maps of the 1880s. It can be assumed that the cemetery already existed during that period. The oldest gravestone relates to the early 20th century.
Date of the oldest tombstone: 1906
Date of the latest tombstone: 1915
To reach the cemetery, turn onto the field road next to the house at 5, Dovbusha Street. Proceed for 300 metres. The cemetery is located on the right of the road.