According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. The oldest gravestone relates to the mid 19th century, so it can be assumed that the cemetery emerged during that period. It was not marked on old maps. The cemetery was fenced by ESJF in Sepmenber 2017.
The cemetery is surrounded by a metal mesh fence with concrete sections of 1.5 metres height with metal gates installed in September 2017 by ESJF. There are about 200 gravestones.
Date of the oldest tombstone: 1848
Date of the latest tombstone: 1923