According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. But since it appears on maps of Austro-Hungarian Empire in the 1880s, it can be assumed that the cemetery emerged in the 19th century. The oldest preserved gravestone relates to 1893.
The cemetery is surrounded by a concrete fence of two metres height. There are about 300 gravestones.
Date of the oldest tombstone: 1893
Date of the latest tombstone: 1916