2) Three years (2009–2012): Bet Tfila Jerusalem project: Documenting synagogues in Europe – € 274,000.
3) Four years (2008–2011) Bet Tfila Project Braunschweig: Jewish monuments in Berlin in the 18th-19th centuries - € 68,800.
4) Two years (2010–2011): East Galicia Project in cooperation with the L'viv Center of Urban History: Documentation of 30 synagogues in the region in preparation for writing and publishing a catalogue of 130 synagogues - £ 17,000.
5) Two years (2011–2012): Documentation, writing and publishing a catalogue of 37 synagogues in Volhynia, Ukraine - $273,000.
6) Four years (2008–2011): Documentation and publishing a catalogue of 85 Hebrew illuminated manuscripts in the National Library in Munich. Funds required for one more year to complete project - € 200,000.
7) Two years (2009–2010): Processing material gathered during expeditions to Romania to document synagogues and ritual objects - $ 30,000.