The western wall consists of two tiers that are divided by a horizontal cornice-like molding with a floral motif “frieze” painting. At the level of the molding, a metal women’s gallery is attached to the wall and supported by slim metal columns.
On the level of the women’s gallery, the western wall has two painted rectangles (one blue, one brown) that mark the seats that belong to prominent families. The blue rectangle is inscribed "שערעשעווסקי" (Shereshevski) and the brown rectangle is inscribed "שרה לאה קלעבּאנסקי" (Sarah Leah Klebanski).
The former entrance is located in the center of the wall. It’s arch is surmounted by a painted inscription containing the date of the building,
"1642: הבו ליקוק בני אלים הבו [ליקוק כ] בוד ועוז לפק"
("Give to the Lord, O you mighty, give to the Lord glory and strength", Ps. 29: 1). The walls on both sides of the door are were painted with decorative brown frames. The places of alms boxes on the both sides of the door are still visible.