According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the cemetery (its perimeter is 127 m) is is located on Temető street, opposite from the eastern end of the dirt road that connects to Bajcsy-Zsilinszky Street. The site is abandoned and neglected. A fence planned and but was never completed. There are many broken stones covered with dense vegetation. There are 41 tombstones dated from 1838 to 1940.