The kloyz was apparently built after the establishment of the court of Rabbi Itzhak Friedmann (1834-1896), a grandson of Rabbi Israel of Ruzhin, in Buhuşi (Bohosh) in 1866 (Streja A., and Schwarz L., The Synagogue in Romania, The Hasefer Publishing House, 2009, p. 81б give a wrong date, 1840). The kloyz was built in the Neo-Baroque style as a small palace with the main entrance and the stairs from the courtyard. Four large semi-circular window decorated with architraves and keystones are located on each of the three facades of the building (except the western one). The building is decorated by rusticated decor, pilasters, and multilevel cornice. A semicircular niche flanked by pilasters marks the place of the Torah ark.
The building was renovated in the 1980s, its prayer hall was completely repainted.