According to ESJF European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative, the exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. It was not marked on old maps. The oldest preserved gravestone relates to the late 19th century, so it can be assumed that the cemetery emerged during that period. The three sides of the cemetery are surrounded by a metal fence of 1.5 metres height, and its fourth side is surrounded by a metal mesh of the same height. There are about 200 gravestones.
Date of the oldest tombstone: 1900
Date of the latest tombstone: 1938