The tombstone is a rectangular stela topped by an onionshaped completion. The plane facade is divided into two parts. The upper part bears the inscription פנ
The lower part bears an inscription framed by semi-circle arch. The inscription, engraved in square raised relief letters on 8 lines, reads: איש תם וישר ירא אלוקים התורני מו נתנ במו יוסף --טבת שנת תקדט)?(לפק תנצבה
Here lies upright, God-fearing and the learned in Torah man, our teacher Natan son of our teacher Joseph ? ? ? the month of Tevet the year (5)513 (?) (1753 ?). May his soul be bound up in the bond of life.
The back side of the tombstone is decorated with double-lined volute and two vertical profiled bands bearing foliat pattern.