The carved wooden octagonal bimah and the Torah ark were created in 1835 by the master craftsman Shraga Yitshak ben Moshe. These features represent the principal decorations of the main prayer hall. A single picture adorns the western stone wall of the hall. It depicts Jerusalem and the Temple Mount inside a painted frame made to appear as if "hung" from the wall.
(Unknown)|Craftsman of the Bimah and Torah Ark