This photo presents the northern side of the bimah. In the center of the composition there are two hybrid animals (half deer, half fish) supporting a cartouche with a crown. The composition is made of painted knock from 1761. The left side has a depiction of Noah's ark and the right side has a depiction of the scene of the sacrifice of Isaac. Both images were painted in 1935.
The inscription in the cartouche reads:
כתר שמ טוב
(Crown of a Good Name).